The wee bike has some safety gear now, mirrors and some indicators; some end bar kit. wires from the front are mounting up. Think I need to get some shrink wrap and some water tight grommets for the back end of the bars and to bind the red, white, and black indicator wires. 1 x HMI, 4 x brake electric/ hydraulic cables, and 1 x throttle wires added to them and there will be 9 cables in total to be managed and tidied with some fabric wire loom harness tape.
Front indicator details
-High quality aluminium body, fast heat dissipation
-High transmittance lens
-100% brand new
-Long lasting, and safety attached, it will give you extra safety while motorcycle at night.
-Simple and convenient to keep it with you, a good assistant for motorcycle decoration.
-Body Colour: Black
-Material: Aluminium Alloy
-DRL Light Colour: White
-Turn Light Colour: Amber
-Black + Red Cable :Amber Light
-Black + White Cable:White Light
– Wattage: 5W
-Fitment: Universal For 22mm Handlebar motorcycles, e-bikes
Rear light cluster details
I also have a flexible 48 LEDs light strip for the rear of the bike. Functions are: brake light, running light, and turn signals. It is water-resistant with durable cover that can be used in rainy day. The super bright LED chip is 9 times brighter than original incandescent bulbs.
– Product Length: approx.8.38in/21.3cm
– Width: approx. 0.51in/1.3cm
– Waterproof grade: IP68
– LED light source type: 3528SMD + 3014SMD
– Operating voltage: DC11-14V
– The number of beads: 48SMD(left and right turn signals: 16SMD,traffic lights/brake lights: 32SMD)
– Light color: Red + Amber yellow light
– Mode of connection: black line connects to the negative, white line connects to headlamps, red connects to brake lights, green and yellow line connect to turn left and right lights
2 Comments Add yours
Love the fighter look and the mirrors low!
I have changed the handlebar set-up recently. Looking at a riser bar now kinda like a flat-tracker because the cafe-racer style bars were obstructing airflow that I want to use to displace heat that would build-up around the controller’s heat sink. I have heard they can get quite hot so I just trying to help that component to work well.