Trying a couple of battery configuration for the second life leaf batteries to see if any advantages can be found by positioning them. Below is the first;
1) All components low as possible to create low centre of gravity.
2) Main mass (battery) low with controller higher to give a safer clearance for front wheel travel.
3) Spreading the battery mass across the bike with controller low. Skinny low option; Most of the battery in frame, good for impact cell protection.
4) Skinny high option, again good for cell protection, but higher centre of gravity.
5) Simply positioned in frame, easiest to produce maybe, high centre of gravity though. However, similar to original placement of ICE.